Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 11 - How's my hair?

I am still not really tempted by mirrors, but I am still somewhat concerned about my self image. I find myself occasionally holding down the one spot on my head where hair has traditionally stood up or wondering if that one weird long hair on my ear is growing out. I want to just cut randomoly by ear to see if I can cut the random hair before it is noticeable.

My conclusion is that I have not really changed thus far. I am just concerned about my looks and not looking in a mirror. If I was really not concerned, I wouldn't think about my hair sticking up and whether or not I should throw on a hat before I head to the store. Is that even where I want to be? Do I want to be at a point where I don't care about the social norms or do I just want to take the emphasis off of my looks a bit? I am not sure yet. Hopefully, I find out in the next 17 days or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment