Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 9

For the most part I don't really even notice not looking in a mirror. I did have another presentation today. I dressed up and probably would have looked in the mirror to make sure everything was working well together. Ultimately, I think my socks didn't really go well with my pants, and I don't need to a mirror to figure that out so I probably don't care all that much about looks whether I have a mirror or not.

I have mentioned to a couple of students that I am not looking in a mirror this month because the subject of look has come up. They kind of think I am weird anyway so they are not really surprised, but I did get to bring up the idea that outside appearances don't really matter, and I am trying to prove that. It was an interesting beginning to a dialogue that I believe will resurface before the month is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment